BY RUSK

Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume And Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control see more...

Taylor H.
I put Rusk Mousse in my hair when I want to curl it. I let my hair air dry a bit, then put it in, brush it a bit and then blow dry it. I've noticed my curls stay in so well whenever I use it, and the product also doesn't make my hair hard.
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
This mousse smells great. If you use a small amount it defines your curls. If you use too much it will make your hair crunchy. Even if it does get crunchy it will go away after about 5 hours. Also, it's something great to use one day and then the next add dry shampoo instead of washing again (if you don't have time).
Melissa M.
Toronto
I use this moose when my hair is damp and it allows my hair to be its natural wave. It smells great and is easy to use. Great product, long lasting, works well with my hair! I would recommend this to my friends with curly hair.