BY RUSK

Rusk Mousse Maximum Volume And Control is light, foamy and highly concentrated for maximum volume, body and control see more...

Taylor H.
I put Rusk Mousse in my hair when I want to curl it. I let my hair air dry a bit, then put it in, brush it a bit and then blow dry it. I've noticed my curls stay in so well whenever I use it, and the product also doesn't make my hair hard.
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
This mousse smells great. If you use a small amount it defines your curls. If you use too much it will make your hair crunchy. Even if it does get crunchy it will go away after about 5 hours. Also, it's something great to use one day and then the next add dry shampoo instead of washing again (if you don't have time).