BY RUSK

Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
I felt like this shampoo added alot of moisture to my hair. My ends are conpletely fried from bleaching and I felt like this added moisture to my ends without making my roots feel oily and without weighing my hair down.
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
This smells amazing and is great when my hair needs a little extra moisture. A little goes a long way and I love using this in the winter when my hair starts to feel a little lifeless.
Emma K.
Lakewood , CO
I feel like no shampoo can really more strides her hair but I really feel like this I didn't do much I did feel like it's a lot less damage from other shampoos but I mean I feel like you can do a lot better
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
I did not like this shampoo. The smell was not something I liked, but it did not feel like it cleaned my scalp. I was every three days, so I need a shampoo that does the job, and this was not it.
Whitney S.
Belfry, KY
Love love the smell! Keeps my hair so moisturized! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to a friend and have
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Good shampoo leaves hair fresh and bouncy. It doesn't leave it frizzy and my natural curls and colors pop out
desiree t.
This was too heavy for my hair but my husbands thick hair loved it! It even helped clear up dandruff