BY RUSK

Rusk Keratin Deepshine Smooth Shampoo: Chemically and color treated hair 12 oz Prevents breakage, strengthens and protects hair during thermal styling Keratin, vitamins and marine botanicals Sodium free see more...

• Did anyone's hair feel like straw when using this shampoo??1 Answers
  • How is this product? 1 Answers
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Love this product. Been using it for years since I get my hair done with the keratin. Keeps the treatment in effect for longer and keeps the hair straighter. Doesn't smell terrible either
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I like using this on my frizzy hair. Its also sulfate free which i like. It has a nice smell and leaves my hair smooth
Laurene S.
This shampoo is awesome it works great with color treated hair. It give you the moisture your hair has been craving.
Lindsey M.
Macomb, IL
Great product! Keeps hair shiny and healthy! Love this brand too! Great for a dry scalp!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Rusk products all smell amazing! This keratin shampoo really helps your hair grow faster, stronger, better. Adds lots of shine and leaves hair smooth and soft and manageable. Very happy with this shampoo.
Gillian M.
Henderson, NV
This shampoo is a godsend 🙏 not only does it has the best smell, it actually does its job of nourishing, moisturizing, and repairing the hair. I don't use it daily because I don't want to put too much protein in my hair since that would do the opposite of what the shampoo is doing- but it's a GREAT shampoo to use 3 times a week!
Monica M.
I take care of my hair like hell... so I experiment with new products thou I know its gonna damage coz few produts turn out to b not just great but exceptional!!!Rusk Keratin Deepshine Smooth Shampoo: Chemically and color treated hair 12 oz Prevents breakage, strengthens and protects hair during thermal styling Keratin, vitamins and marine botanicals Sodium free
Carmen M.
Midlothian , VA
Did anyone's hair feel like straw when using this shampoo??
Destiny L.