Rusk Heat Freak 1

Rusk Heat Freak 1" Ceramic and Tourmaline Str8 Iron

BY RUSK

Rusk deepshine ceramic str8 iron creates silky smooth, frizz-free hair while adding immense shine. the ceramic plates help maintain even plate temperature distributing natural ions and far-infrared heat for ultimate sleek results. this iron is designed for heavy-use by salon professionals. see more...

Rusk Heat Freak 1
Rusk Heat Freak 1" Ceramic and Tourmaline Str8 Iron
Emma F.
Emma F.
Macomb, IL
Love this ! Straightens my hair like a breeze! My dad got it for my birthday and it was the best gift! Great price!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Toppenish
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great straightener, really recommend rusk straighteners for the hard to straighten hair. Works great for curling and giving volume. Watch ur heat as it does heat up very well. It is medium pricing, but affordable when it sells as a set with the blow dryer in select stores.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
I have this in black. I got it for christmas from my mom after my beloved cheapo remington flat iron started coming apart. This one is awesome, gets really hot and cools down fast. My only complaints: doesn't beep when it's ready which my cheap one did and I miss that, doesn't shut off automatically after 30 minutes which my cheap one did, and the handle gets HOT, like burn my fingers hot.