Rusk Heat Freak 1Rusk Heat Freak 1Rusk Heat Freak 1

Rusk Heat Freak 1" Ceramic and Tourmaline Str8 Iron

BY RUSK

Rusk deepshine ceramic str8 iron creates silky smooth, frizz-free hair while adding immense shine. the ceramic plates help maintain even plate temperature distributing natural ions and far-infrared heat for ultimate sleek results. this iron is designed for heavy-use by salon professionals. see more...

Rusk Heat Freak 1" Ceramic and Tourmaline Str8 Iron
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Overall my FAVORITE straightener! My hair is thin and this kept it soft and not stringy. The temperature was perfect and this is very affordable! I would recommend to anyone looking for a very good straightener!
Kaitlyn R.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this straightener. It doesn’t burn my hair like other straighteners but it does get my hair perfect looking. It doesn’t take long to heat up and i have recommended this to anybody who straightens their hair.
Amber L.
Cecilia
I have a pixie cut, with fine, thin hair. I used to never be able to curl my hair, because of my texture it would fall flat shortly after. Now, I can curl my hair whenever I want, on the low setting of 20!
Cindy D.
Olive Branch
This brand is a pretty good brand as it doesn’t pull my hair. i am a first time user and bought it at Walgreens. It was very affordable and its a great product. It has a switch to turn the heat up or down. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
I have this in black. I got it for christmas from my mom after my beloved cheapo remington flat iron started coming apart. This one is awesome, gets really hot and cools down fast. My only complaints: doesn't beep when it's ready which my cheap one did and I miss that, doesn't shut off automatically after 30 minutes which my cheap one did, and the handle gets HOT, like burn my fingers hot.
Cindy C.
Toppenish
Great straightener, really recommend rusk straighteners for the hard to straighten hair. Works great for curling and giving volume. Watch ur heat as it does heat up very well. It is medium pricing, but affordable when it sells as a set with the blow dryer in select stores.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
Absolutely LOVE! This is money well spent. I will never use another brand. I purchased this from my hair stylist and it works so well. No frizz what so ever.
Kat H.
Indianapolis
I have had this flat iron for going on 6 years now and it is life!!! I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is, and the fact its kept up this long!
Vicki N.
Plant City
I really like this flat iron. I have long, thick, naturally wavy/curly hair. I mainly use this to smooth out my sides or bangs when I wear my hair up.
Jen K.
Phoenix, AZ
This flat iron is good for someone who only occasionally flat irons or curls. I like it for that purpose but not one you want to use day after day.

Amazon