Rusk Heat Freak 1 1/2 Ceramic & Tourmaline Lightweight Curling Iron 430 F IREHF150S

BY RUSK

Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this curler because the curled that it gives you looks natural. Gives you a lot of volume!
kimberly f.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this leaves my hair i use this like a wand and it leave my hair really curly 😍😍
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love this product. You can get high volume in your hair with this item. It's easy to use as well.
Lily G.
Las Vegas, NV
This curling iron is perfect for creating the beach waves. I use it as a wand as well by no using the clamp and just wrapping my hair around the barrel. Makes for a less perfect look... More natural.
Maddy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thicker barrels because you get more of a beach wave instead of a tight spiral curl. I personally prefer beach waves instead of spiral curls, and I find beach waves easier and more fun to style
Talia B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This curling iron creates great beach waves and is an absolute must have for many😏😊👌
Tachina F.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ceramic and tourmaline curling iron is the best and works like a charm, for the perfect curls
Samantha M.
Rockledge, FL
Heats up fast and make some nice big curls perfect for going out very. Glad i got this
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
This makes beautiful curls and is easy to use with the clamp. Doesn't seem to damage my hair either.
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can make soft curls with it! Leaves my hit feeling soft and very bouncy
Doneisha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on thick hair?
Mary A.
Augusta, KS
I had a Rusk curling iron that quit working and was wanting to get a new one but on all the new I found the clip was full body length and not short like my old one. Has anyone used this curling iron with the full length clip? Is it the same as the old style? Easy to use?
Ele é bom para fazer cachos definidos