BY RUSK

Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
I love all Rusk hair products especially my Rusk heat freak flat iron The shampoo is amazing and it keeps my hair clean and smelling fresh lathers well even in hard water I would repurchase and I would recommend
Madison W.
It did the job, I liked it but I have had better shampoos. It smelled really good. It lathers well. But after about 1 day, you lose the smell. It is good for all scalp types I believe. I would buy it again.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love this shampoo so much! I love that it comes in a huge bottle for many uses! The smell of this is AMAZING! And who doesn't love the pink color?! I love the product so much I buy it in bulk! Run out to your local beauty store and buy this bad boy!
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo was so-so. I didn't love the smell but I used the entire bottle because it did make my hair soft. I didn't purchase another one though.
Amber D.
Big fan of Rusk products. This shampoo work great and smells even better. Leaves hair feeling clean, smelling good and healthy looking and feeling.
Juliane H.
This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair. It leaves it silky smooth and smells good!
Leslie H.
Shenandoah, TX
Great basic shampoo. Cleans residue from my hair and leaves it soft and shiny without any greasiness