Rusk Healthy Shampoo uploaded by Brittney J.

BY RUSK

Blackberry & Bergamot Strengthening Shampoo Daily stress anti ritual Healthy products are a 3 step regimen containing a hair strengthening complex that, with repeated use, can improve the strength of weak or damaged hair. These products leave hair soft, supple and manageable, adding shine and luster, while eliminating fly aways. Features CFT to enhance and expand the user s sensory experience. Use 30-50% less product to achieve twice the performance. For Details Call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC see more...

Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my thing. Not good enough for colored treated hair. Left brittle. Tangled, and overall not cute!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I had troubles with other salon style shampoos making my face break out, but have not had any problems with rusk! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So great! Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling super healthy. This is a must buy for me! It as not of the best purchases I have made for my hair.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Smells really good. Bought on a whim. Makes my hair very shiny and clean. Will use again.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
I really like Rusk hair products! They sell them at TJ MAXX, they're super affordable, fun colors, smell great and they make my hair feel really clean and soft. I've used probably 5+ different shampoos from Rusk and I haven't been disappointed by any of them. Next time your in TJ MAXX grab one, you'll love it!
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very awesome shampoo to revive your hair! It lathers immediately & bring my dry, color treated hair back to life!! I would choose rusk shampoo & conditioning over any....if it weren't so pricey!!😒
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. I bought it from Winners so it was pretty inexpensive. The smell is incredible! I think it's the best smelling shampoo I have ever used! I didn't buy the conditioner because I have a regular but I will definitely buy it next time I see it because of the quality of the shampoo!
Nika G.
Nika G.
I first used this shampoo when I went to my hairdresser and loved the scent and how soft and full it made my hair. I asked her what it was and haven't looked back since!