BY RUSK

• Does this make your hair feel oily or heavy? 1 Answers
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL
I really love this product! I'm a cosmetology student and I'm always trying new products to see what I like the most. And this is one of them. The only complaint I have about it is the smell... it's awful. The over all product of the hair is really great, but the smell sometimes keeps me from using it, especially on clients. I'll use it when I can mix some thing with it to make it smell better like a mousse or something. But over all I'd suggest it.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
First off, I love the scent of this product, and how it makes my hair feel after applying it. I like to put this product in my hair after towel drying from a shower, and then brushing through with a wide tooth comb. This way the product sets into the hair leaving a shiny, manageable, and no longer frizzy mane.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your hair feel oily or heavy?