Rusk Freezing Spray Humidity-Resistant Hairspray, Extreme Hold, 10 oz uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY RUSK

Humidity-Resistant Hairspray Quick-Dry 5 Promotes All Day Extreme Hold 6 Flake-Free Rusk Freezing Spray is a quick-dry hairspray that helps deliver powerful shape, definition and shine for all day extreme hold. Humidity-resistant. Helps not create product build-up and won t fade color. Flake-free. 1-800-USE-RUSK see more...

Benna S.
Great hold, perfect for ballet buns. Smells great, not to chemically but does freeze frizzes in place if they are sticking out.
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth , TX
I cannot get over the strong coconut smell! I don't want to smell like artificial coconut all day. The actual product works well but there are many other brands to choose from that won't compete with one's actual choice of perfume.
Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell and hold. Keeps my curly hair manageable in the hot humid summer. Also love it for when I want a slick bun or ponytails. Last all day and worth the cost. It’s lasted me for awhile!!!
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Love love LOVE. My favorite hairspray, hands down! Plus it smells fantastic! Does the trick without leaving you with stiff, sticky hair.
Crista W.
Albany, NY
I've never sought out a hairspray as hard as this one. I first got my free mini sample at a popular yoga store and was immediately hooked. This is the ONLY hairspray that will hold my hair- and it honestly feels like it will last for days! No greasy feeling either!!
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville , NJ
I have very curly hair and I love my hair, but someday it looks like a lion's main and it is completely terrible to work with.. but thank goodness on those day I have my freeze sorry! This holds my hair all day against all odds!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A great extreme hold hairspray! I also enjoy that it has a pleasant scent, whereas other hair sprays smell like the can.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
Love this hair spray. ita must try and keep your hair locks for long time. i have frizzy and dry hair. it works great for my hair.
Amber J.
LOVE this hairspray! All other sprays I have tried leave a white flaky film on my hair. This one hasn't so I buy 5 bottles at a time!
Jacque O.
I got this in one of the original Allure Beauty Boxes years ago (they've since renamed it, can't remember though). Was hesitant to try because who wants something called "freezing spray" on their hair?! I live in an extremely humid climate and have baby fine hair. This stuff was MAGIC! I was able to use it without it looking like I had a helmet on my head and my hair kept its style all day long. A must try for sure.