Rusk Freezing Spray Humidity-Resistant Hairspray, Extreme Hold, 10 oz uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY RUSK

Humidity-Resistant Hairspray Quick-Dry 5 Promotes All Day Extreme Hold 6 Flake-Free Rusk Freezing Spray is a quick-dry hairspray that helps deliver powerful shape, definition and shine for all day extreme hold. Humidity-resistant. Helps not create product build-up and won t fade color. Flake-free. 1-800-USE-RUSK see more...

josie g.
Best to hold in place you can put a curling iron to and it will be still be hard as a rock
Jessie S.
@Influenster
This is the Holy Grail of all hair sprays
I give this the highest rating possible.
It smells amazing.
The hold is EXTREME yet brush-able
Great for my fine/limp hair
You can get a Beauty Pagent look or Natural flowy look
No flakes
Works great in Vancouver Humidity
Thank You sooooooo much RUSK ❤️ you have answered my prayers
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
I love This! It smells divine, like coconuts! A little will leave your hair manageable but a little more and you can sculpt your hair into place - wind tunnels will not move your hair! A bit on the pricey side, but I have found it at Winners/Marshalls for a very reasonable price.
Amber A.
This is a great , extreme hold hairspray. It holds your hair in place, but doesn't build up in the hair. It also helps keep humidity at bay. love this!
Jacque O.
I got this in one of the original Allure Beauty Boxes years ago (they've since renamed it, can't remember though). Was hesitant to try because who wants something called "freezing spray" on their hair?! I live in an extremely humid climate and have baby fine hair. This stuff was MAGIC! I was able to use it without it looking like I had a helmet on my head and my hair kept its style all day long. A must try for sure.
Amber J.
LOVE this hairspray! All other sprays I have tried leave a white flaky film on my hair. This one hasn't so I buy 5 bottles at a time!
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
Love this hair spray. ita must try and keep your hair locks for long time. i have frizzy and dry hair. it works great for my hair.
Crista W.
Albany, NY
I've never sought out a hairspray as hard as this one. I first got my free mini sample at a popular yoga store and was immediately hooked. This is the ONLY hairspray that will hold my hair- and it honestly feels like it will last for days! No greasy feeling either!!
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Love love LOVE. My favorite hairspray, hands down! Plus it smells fantastic! Does the trick without leaving you with stiff, sticky hair.
Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell and hold. Keeps my curly hair manageable in the hot humid summer. Also love it for when I want a slick bun or ponytails. Last all day and worth the cost. It’s lasted me for awhile!!!