BY RUSK

Natasha R.
Amazing hairdryer that gets my hair dry AND smooth. I have VERY thick and porous hair that loves to hold water and used to take an hour just to blowdry. This hairdryer cut my time in half!! If I put in the effort and extra 15-20 minutes or so, I can even get a flat-ironed-smooth-look just from my blowout which saves me the 45 minutes I usually take on flatironing my hair.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I love this blow dryer because it's light and the button placement is convenient. I have fine hair and some hair dryers of make my hair frizzy after use but the tourmaline and this really does help and makes my hair less frizzy and dries it super fast.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I love this hairdryer! I've had it for about 5 years and it's still going strong! I have really long hair and it blow drys my hair super fast. I couldn't ask for anymore I love this hairdryer!
vanessa k.
I love this blow dryer. Works great on my curly hair and with the cool button I can set my curls. I have thick curly hair that use to take me forever to blow out not anymore
Nida S.
My sister has this and it's really good. Great at switching from hot to cool air as well. Doesn't take much to heat up and an attachment defuser that actually works at distributing an even amount of air
Divya N.
St. John's, NL
I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend. I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend. I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Its ok, drys hair at a decent speed. Its not too expensive its affordable ok for the price
Maria T.
I have used this brand of blow dryer and it was great! Never had any issues and always worked perfectly! Definitely recommend!
Sydney W.
I miss having this blow dryer and the second I can't get this again you best bet I will be. I would recommend this for anyone
Jaime C.
Super great blow dryer! I have extremely thick hair that is hard to dry this risk dryer really cuts down my dry time!