BY RUSK

powered by

Buy on ULTA
carol s.
United States
Rusk is the real deal. I have used Rusk for the last five years. This hair dryer is the most valuable one I have. Best. Product. Ever! It really is incredible.It makes hair drying delightful and I have recommended it to all my friends. I will keep buying this product as long as it is available.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love this blow dryer because it's light and the button placement is convenient. I have fine hair and some hair dryers of make my hair frizzy after use but the tourmaline and this really does help and makes my hair less frizzy and dries it super fast.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I love this hairdryer! I've had it for about 5 years and it's still going strong! I have really long hair and it blow drys my hair super fast. I couldn't ask for anymore I love this hairdryer!
vanessa k.
I love this blow dryer. Works great on my curly hair and with the cool button I can set my curls. I have thick curly hair that use to take me forever to blow out not anymore
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lindsey R.
This hair dryer is heavy!! But it works way better than the conair my mother has from walmart. I got a good deal on it at Ulta so it is a good lower end salon dryer. Less frizz!
Natasha R.
Amazing hairdryer that gets my hair dry AND smooth. I have VERY thick and porous hair that loves to hold water and used to take an hour just to blowdry. This hairdryer cut my time in half!! If I put in the effort and extra 15-20 minutes or so, I can even get a flat-ironed-smooth-look just from my blowout which saves me the 45 minutes I usually take on flatironing my hair.
Nida S.
My sister has this and it's really good. Great at switching from hot to cool air as well. Doesn't take much to heat up and an attachment defuser that actually works at distributing an even amount of air
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend. I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend. I'm done. Bye. This is my last review of the day. It is a good product, would recommend.

back