BY RUSK

Kalei M.
Kalei M.
Very nice and let's me get the job done. I use this everyone I blow dry my hair lmao. Best Christmas gift ever.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
The fastest hair dryer i have ever used. Love the light weight and quietness it has.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Amazing hairdryer that gets my hair dry AND smooth. I have VERY thick and porous hair that loves to hold water and used to take an hour just to blowdry. This hairdryer cut my time in half!! If I put in the effort and extra 15-20 minutes or so, I can even get a flat-ironed-smooth-look just from my blowout which saves me the 45 minutes I usually take on flatironing my hair.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I love this blow dryer because it's light and the button placement is convenient. I have fine hair and some hair dryers of make my hair frizzy after use but the tourmaline and this really does help and makes my hair less frizzy and dries it super fast.
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I love this hairdryer! I've had it for about 5 years and it's still going strong! I have really long hair and it blow drys my hair super fast. I couldn't ask for anymore I love this hairdryer!
vanessa k.
vanessa k.
I love this blow dryer. Works great on my curly hair and with the cool button I can set my curls. I have thick curly hair that use to take me forever to blow out not anymore
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
I miss having this blow dryer and the second I can't get this again you best bet I will be. I would recommend this for anyone
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
Super great blow dryer! I have extremely thick hair that is hard to dry this risk dryer really cuts down my dry time!
marille r.
marille r.
E bom muito bom bom bom muito bom bom muito bom bom muito bom bom muito bom bom muito bom bom muito bom bom muito bom
Maria T.
Maria T.
I have used this brand of blow dryer and it was great! Never had any issues and always worked perfectly! Definitely recommend!