BY RUSK

Get the curling iron with more power to curl and protect your hair. RUSK Engineering Heat Freak Curling Iron barrels are infused with ceramic and tourmaline for instant and precise heat up to 430 degrees. Far-infrared heat penetrates hair more deeply and eliminates static and frizz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cortney S.
If you're looking for an effective hair straightener and willing to spend a little money on it BUY THIS NOW. I got mine from ULTA and it's little more pricey than usual straighteners but it does the trick. It makes my frizzy, curly hair sleek and straight. I sometimes don't even need hairspray or texturizing spray because it's that good.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
This is like my fourth child next to actual kids and the dog! She treats my hair so well and gets hot enough to straighten out the wavy tresses it takes 57838r products to control. Did no damage and i am in love
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I love this iron! My hair is pretty straight when I blow dry it at night but sometimes when I wake up with my hair all crazy and this product gets it pin straight without over frying my hair. Very easy to use and fits easily in any drawer. I would recommend this to anyone with long hair.
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Heats up fast and has a high setting for anyone's convenience. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy. It heats up quickly but it also cools down just as quick.
Savannah S.
Florence, AL
Heats up very quick. Gentle on hair and does not burn hair easily. I've had this product for about 3 years and it still works like new.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love rusk products but there tools arnt the best , this liked to pull hairs and snag little o es to break as we straighten.