BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRusk
Engineering Heat Freak 075 Inch Curling Iron

RUSK Engineering Heat Freak 0.75 Inch Curling Iron

by Rusk

Get the curling iron with more power to curl and protect your hair. RUSK Engineering Heat Freak Curling Iron barrels are infused with ceramic and tourmaline for instant and precise heat up to 430 degrees. Far-infrared heat penetrates hair more deeply and eliminates static and frizz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RUSK Engineering Heat Freak 0.75 Inch Curling Iron!
Lorriann B.
Surrey, BC
Produces long lasting curls and adds smoothness/shine to the hair. Heats up quickly. Definitely recommend!
Hannah B.
Toronto, ON
I have had this iron for 10 years and it’s still kicking! It heats thoroughly and consistently
Jennifer  W.
Brantford, ON
I love my curling iron, it heats up fast I’ve had it for about 9 years and still works great! It’s more of a pricier iron because it is a salon brand but you get your bang for your buck.

Looking for your answer?