BY RUSK

Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
My hair is an absolute pain to get smooth and straight. For years RUSK has had the only straighteners that can tame my mane effectively. I use them until they give out, which isn't for a very long time. They're strong made and offer a good variety for heat settings. Definitely recommend to anyone who has trouble straightening the hair with a hot iron!
Jasmine R.
Hankamer, TX
Neat straightener to have! It's small and light weight which is always a plus. Has good heating and heats up quick. 3 swipes in my hair and it was straight and it lasts all day.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I actually don't own this product but my hairstylist used this to straighten my hair the other day and it is definitely going to be my next beauty buy! After my stylist straightened my hair, it stayed straight all day plus I went to sleep and woke up the next day and my hair was still straight! Not frizzy at all.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
This takes little to no time . It's really fast and doesn't damage your hair . It leaves your hair nice and shiny so theirs no need to load up on the hair products . It stays all the way until you wash it next . I recommend it
Maria B.
Uso uma chapinha dessa e ela deixa meu cabelo super bonito e liso , tenho o cabelo cacheado mais as vezes eu quero mudar o visual e uso uma chapinha , essa é uma das boas mesmo!
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
This is then only straitener I'll ever buy! It's so quick to up, and one swipe through my hair and my hair was straight all day, and it eliminated frizz!
KORA B.
Very good for straightening layered hair, ends and even for curling or giving the easy way beach look as well
I love this product. It works great and fast. It has such a great price I had to buy one for my sister,too.
Amanda A.
Cherokee, OK
Love this product it is so great just as good as any expensive flat iron and not as expensive!!!
Sydney S.
Scarborough, ON
I've had my Rusk iron for at least 8 years and it still works perfectly. It gets really hot which is necessary for my curly hair and also heats up quickly and does little damage.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA
How good is this ? I am look for something new ...and I usually have a chi
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Y que les parece esta plancha?
Rosa W.
Rochester, NY
Are these good
Débora S.
Acreúna
Alguem já testou , sabem se ela e boua?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Are these worth the money?