BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?3 Answers
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I tried this out for a night out with my girlfriends. it created the shine I desired, but at a cost. It made my hair look greasy and made my hair slightly unmanageable. I'll have to try it again when I'm having a lazy day.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This sprays out very oddly which makes it hard to judge how much is going onto your hair. I found this to make hair look greasy rather than healthy and shiny.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an absolute must have if you have frizzy or curly hair. it leaves your hair silky and smooth without looking greasy. it smells great and works great!
Kelly T.
I got this as a sample in birchbox and loved it. So I had to buy a full size. It lasts forever and I use it everyday. It makes my hair shiny.
Irene B.
Received in a birchbox! Great shine but only on ends cause it can make hair greasy! Really good when straightening hair to de frizz!
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Does exactly as it says. Doesn't leave my hair feeling anything but fabulous. Price isn't too bad either.
Jade T.
This products is amazing!!! I use it every time Heat is going to touch my hair! Smells amazing also!
Christina H.
This product is amazing. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. a little pricey but oh so worth it.
Jamie J.
This product makes my hair really greasy and not very manageable. I would not purchase it again
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this thermal shine and heat spray! Leaves my hair feeling silky and sleek!
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time