BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?3 Answers
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I am not a fan of this product at all. I have very fine but frizzy hair and it made it very greasy and wave it down. I tried mine on dry hair but maybe I will try it on champion and see if that helps. Otherwise, I'm not at all impressed.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Amazing coconut smell. Sprays on in a fine mist that gently coats hair without adding weight. Gives hair shine but not sure the effects are noticeable enough to warrant using in my daily beauty routine.
Megha K.
Raleigh, NC
I have very dry, frizzy hair. So when I'm getting ready for a night out, I end up using a lot of heat for styling. To avoid lifeless, dry appearing hair, I spritz some of Rusk Thermal Shine Mist on my palms and lightly apply to the middle- ends of my hair for a glossy shine that doesn't look greasy or oily and lasts all night. Very affordable and lasts forever!
Katie P.
Buchanan, MI
I first tried Rusk Thermal Mist because it was in my monthly Birchbox (awesome subscription btw). I love this product! the spray cap is really nice and the product works great! I see a big dfference in my hair on days I use it and days I don't. This is one of those products I'm always going to have and use daily. It's seriously the best!
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great thermal mist! I use when I 'm straightening my hair and it works wonders on my damaged hair! Use just little sprays, this can easily become too oily too quick so be careful not to get too spray happy! I definitely would buy more of. There are so many thermal sprays out there but this one smells fantastic, works great and a little goes a long way!
Linda A.
A little goes a long way with this product. Work a small amount into the ends of damp hair and then blow dry as usual...will leave your hair protected,smooth, and tangle free all day! Doesn't leave your hair greasy and hair still looks amazing on day two with just a little dry shampoo to freshen up! Happy styling!
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this crap. I'm out, need to buy more. Don't get me wrong, I would never spray oil straight onto my hair. You askin for trouble if you doin dat. I spray it on my hands or even on my roller brush. Beautiful, shiny hair. I love it!
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Received this in my birch box and fell in love at first try! After not washing my hair for several days and with the dull look dry shampoo gives me this leaves my hair shiny and bright!
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and I love it, I use it almost every day especially when I'm going curly, it tackles frizz really well and it smells like coconuts.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I tried this out for a night out with my girlfriends. it created the shine I desired, but at a cost. It made my hair look greasy and made my hair slightly unmanageable. I'll have to try it again when I'm having a lazy day.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?