BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an absolute must have if you have frizzy or curly hair. it leaves your hair silky and smooth without looking greasy. it smells great and works great!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
I got this as a sample in birchbox and loved it. So I had to buy a full size. It lasts forever and I use it everyday. It makes my hair shiny.
Christina H.
Christina H.
This product is amazing. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. a little pricey but oh so worth it.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
This product makes my hair really greasy and not very manageable. I would not purchase it again
Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this thermal shine and heat spray! Leaves my hair feeling silky and sleek!
Irene B.
Irene B.
Received in a birchbox! Great shine but only on ends cause it can make hair greasy! Really good when straightening hair to de frizz!
Linda A.
Linda A.
A little goes a long way with this product. Work a small amount into the ends of damp hair and then blow dry as usual...will leave your hair protected,smooth, and tangle free all day! Doesn't leave your hair greasy and hair still looks amazing on day two with just a little dry shampoo to freshen up! Happy styling!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this crap. I'm out, need to buy more. Don't get me wrong, I would never spray oil straight onto my hair. You askin for trouble if you doin dat. I spray it on my hands or even on my roller brush. Beautiful, shiny hair. I love it!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Kennesaw, GA
I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and I love it, I use it almost every day especially when I'm going curly, it tackles frizz really well and it smells like coconuts.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I tried this out for a night out with my girlfriends. it created the shine I desired, but at a cost. It made my hair look greasy and made my hair slightly unmanageable. I'll have to try it again when I'm having a lazy day.
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time