Add a Photo

By RUSK
Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist
Photos (10)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO

I love this crap. I'm out, need to buy more. Don't get me wrong, I would never spray oil straight onto my hair. You askin for trouble if you doin dat. I spray it on my hands or even on my roller brush. Beautiful, shiny hair. I love it!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO

I tried this out for a night out with my girlfriends. it created the shine I desired, but at a cost. It made my hair look greasy and made my hair slightly unmanageable. I'll have to try it again when I'm having a lazy day.
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA

Received this in my birch box and fell in love at first try! After not washing my hair for several days and with the dull look dry shampoo gives me this leaves my hair shiny and bright!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL

I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and I love it, I use it almost every day especially when I'm going curly, it tackles frizz really well and it smells like coconuts.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

This sprays out very oddly which makes it hard to judge how much is going onto your hair. I found this to make hair look greasy rather than healthy and shiny.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN

This is an absolute must have if you have frizzy or curly hair. it leaves your hair silky and smooth without looking greasy. it smells great and works great!
Christina H.
Christina H.

This product is amazing. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. a little pricey but oh so worth it.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
La Crosse, KS

This product makes my hair really greasy and not very manageable. I would not purchase it again
Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA

I love this thermal shine and heat spray! Leaves my hair feeling silky and sleek!
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time

Join Now