BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?3 Answers
Betty M.
Waterloo, IA
I love this stuff! I got a free sample at Ulta. I had used Rusk in the past and didn't care for it. To my surprise this is a little bottle of liquid gold! IT smells great and leaves my hair shiny and keeps the curl. Make sure to use it on wet hair BEFORE you blow dry, then style away. It has fantastic hold and shine!
Gabrielle F.
Wow! Love this as a heat protectant. Very fine mist so it doesn't over saturate. Be careful though, it's easy to over apply because you can't see it going on. Leaves your hair silky smooth after using with straightener. Got this as a sample and am planning on getting more!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I don't know what's in this but, I'm in love. It smells sweet. It also dispenses on the hair in a fine mist so you're not saturating the hair and looking like a puddle of grease. It's not cheap but, I got mine at Ulta and between the shine and the scent I'm hooked!
Vania G.
I hated it at first because I was only using it as a shine spray on dry hair, instead of a heat protectant on damp hair before blow drying. It really weighed my dry hair down, but when applied to damp hair and heat styled, it made it soft and manageable. Plus, it smells so good and has the best misting action.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
One my favorite products for the Fall. My hair is softer and shiner because of this product . You will see less frizz and I love that this product is Eco friendly and alcohol free. I would recommend it to Anthony who wants to reduce damage to their hair.
Kristine I.
I received this RUSK® Hair Care Elixir Mist in my birch box and was told yo spray it in my hands then distribute it all over my hair. It smells good and it really does smooth out my hair. This sample I received will last quite awhile and will probably buy the full bottle as I know this will last.
Linda A.
A little goes a long way with this product. Work a small amount into the ends of damp hair and then blow dry as usual...will leave your hair protected,smooth, and tangle free all day! Doesn't leave your hair greasy and hair still looks amazing on day two with just a little dry shampoo to freshen up! Happy styling!
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this crap. I'm out, need to buy more. Don't get me wrong, I would never spray oil straight onto my hair. You askin for trouble if you doin dat. I spray it on my hands or even on my roller brush. Beautiful, shiny hair. I love it!
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Received this in my birch box and fell in love at first try! After not washing my hair for several days and with the dull look dry shampoo gives me this leaves my hair shiny and bright!
Catherine A.
I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and I love it, I use it almost every day especially when I'm going curly, it tackles frizz really well and it smells like coconuts.
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time