Add a Photo

By RUSK
Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist
Photos (13)
Emilee N.
Emilee N.

My clients and myself have been hooked on this product since it hit the shelves. Not only is it an excellent heat protectant it gives your hair a gorgeous shine. It also combats frizz. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry. I personally find it works better when used on towel dry hair. If your hair has a tendency to be oily make sure not to spray it at your scalp. Also the way the bottle is designed you will be able to use every drop of product, so you get your money's worth.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX

This is such a great thermal mist! I use when I 'm straightening my hair and it works wonders on my damaged hair! Use just little sprays, this can easily become too oily too quick so be careful not to get too spray happy! I definitely would buy more of. There are so many thermal sprays out there but this one smells fantastic, works great and a little goes a long way!
Megha K.
Megha K.
Raleigh, NC

I have very dry, frizzy hair. So when I'm getting ready for a night out, I end up using a lot of heat for styling. To avoid lifeless, dry appearing hair, I spritz some of Rusk Thermal Shine Mist on my palms and lightly apply to the middle- ends of my hair for a glossy shine that doesn't look greasy or oily and lasts all night. Very affordable and lasts forever!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Buchanan, MI

I first tried Rusk Thermal Mist because it was in my monthly Birchbox (awesome subscription btw). I love this product! the spray cap is really nice and the product works great! I see a big dfference in my hair on days I use it and days I don't. This is one of those products I'm always going to have and use daily. It's seriously the best!
Betty M.
Betty M.
Waterloo, IA

I love this stuff! I got a free sample at Ulta. I had used Rusk in the past and didn't care for it. To my surprise this is a little bottle of liquid gold! IT smells great and leaves my hair shiny and keeps the curl. Make sure to use it on wet hair BEFORE you blow dry, then style away. It has fantastic hold and shine!
Linda A.
Linda A.

A little goes a long way with this product. Work a small amount into the ends of damp hair and then blow dry as usual...will leave your hair protected,smooth, and tangle free all day! Doesn't leave your hair greasy and hair still looks amazing on day two with just a little dry shampoo to freshen up! Happy styling!
Vania G.
Vania G.

I hated it at first because I was only using it as a shine spray on dry hair, instead of a heat protectant on damp hair before blow drying. It really weighed my dry hair down, but when applied to damp hair and heat styled, it made it soft and manageable. Plus, it smells so good and has the best misting action.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

I received this RUSKĀ® Hair Care Elixir Mist in my birch box and was told yo spray it in my hands then distribute it all over my hair. It smells good and it really does smooth out my hair. This sample I received will last quite awhile and will probably buy the full bottle as I know this will last.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Wow! Love this as a heat protectant. Very fine mist so it doesn't over saturate. Be careful though, it's easy to over apply because you can't see it going on. Leaves your hair silky smooth after using with straightener. Got this as a sample and am planning on getting more!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM

I don't know what's in this but, I'm in love. It smells sweet. It also dispenses on the hair in a fine mist so you're not saturating the hair and looking like a puddle of grease. It's not cheap but, I got mine at Ulta and between the shine and the scent I'm hooked!
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA

Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time