BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time I heat style my hair. I love how shiny it makes my hair look and actually I think it protects it from the heat a little ( or at least my hair doesn't break as much). The only problem is you really have to watch how much you apply because just a little too much and your hair will look greasy. I spray it on my hairbrush or comb and then brush it through the hair instead of spraying it directly to the hair.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coconut smell. Sprays on in a fine mist that gently coats hair without adding weight. Gives hair shine but not sure the effects are noticeable enough to warrant using in my daily beauty routine.
Emilee N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My clients and myself have been hooked on this product since it hit the shelves. Not only is it an excellent heat protectant it gives your hair a gorgeous shine. It also combats frizz. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry. I personally find it works better when used on towel dry hair. If your hair has a tendency to be oily make sure not to spray it at your scalp. Also the way the bottle is designed you will be able to use every drop of product, so you get your money's worth.
Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to give your hair shine! I would just caution in using too much since it can leave your hair oily if sprayed too much. I tend to use one spray after straightening my hair and find it last all day and keeps the frizz at bay.
Megha K.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry, frizzy hair. So when I'm getting ready for a night out, I end up using a lot of heat for styling. To avoid lifeless, dry appearing hair, I spritz some of Rusk Thermal Shine Mist on my palms and lightly apply to the middle- ends of my hair for a glossy shine that doesn't look greasy or oily and lasts all night. Very affordable and lasts forever!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this product at all. I have very fine but frizzy hair and it made it very greasy and wave it down. I tried mine on dry hair but maybe I will try it on champion and see if that helps. Otherwise, I'm not at all impressed.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sample at birchbox and I love it because my hair feel soft and leave me a great scent and it helps me straight my hair easily with no damage the only reason why I don't buy the full size it's because how expensive it's and I still have my sample because you only need a little bit
Gabrielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Love this as a heat protectant. Very fine mist so it doesn't over saturate. Be careful though, it's easy to over apply because you can't see it going on. Leaves your hair silky smooth after using with straightener. Got this as a sample and am planning on getting more!
Betty M.
Waterloo, IA
I love this stuff! I got a free sample at Ulta. I had used Rusk in the past and didn't care for it. To my surprise this is a little bottle of liquid gold! IT smells great and leaves my hair shiny and keeps the curl. Make sure to use it on wet hair BEFORE you blow dry, then style away. It has fantastic hold and shine!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what's in this but, I'm in love. It smells sweet. It also dispenses on the hair in a fine mist so you're not saturating the hair and looking like a puddle of grease. It's not cheap but, I got mine at Ulta and between the shine and the scent I'm hooked!
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?