BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you thi...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle s...3 Answers
Stephanie B.
I use this product every time I heat style my hair. I love how shiny it makes my hair look and actually I think it protects it from the heat a little ( or at least my hair doesn't break as much). The only problem is you really have to watch how much you apply because just a little too much and your hair will look greasy. I spray it on my hairbrush or comb and then brush it through the hair instead of spraying it directly to the hair.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
This product smells great and is a good concept but I found that the formula leaves my hair greasy and flat. I can appreciate the "auto spray" feature but I feel like that also leads me to putting too much product in because o can't tell how much is coming out. It also comes out in a stream instead of a mist, but I don't know if that's true for all of them or if mine is just defective.
Emilee N.
My clients and myself have been hooked on this product since it hit the shelves. Not only is it an excellent heat protectant it gives your hair a gorgeous shine. It also combats frizz. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry. I personally find it works better when used on towel dry hair. If your hair has a tendency to be oily make sure not to spray it at your scalp. Also the way the bottle is designed you will be able to use every drop of product, so you get your money's worth.
Vanessa H.
This is a great product to give your hair shine! I would just caution in using too much since it can leave your hair oily if sprayed too much. I tend to use one spray after straightening my hair and find it last all day and keeps the frizz at bay.
Katie P.
Buchanan, MI
I first tried Rusk Thermal Mist because it was in my monthly Birchbox (awesome subscription btw). I love this product! the spray cap is really nice and the product works great! I see a big dfference in my hair on days I use it and days I don't. This is one of those products I'm always going to have and use daily. It's seriously the best!
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great thermal mist! I use when I 'm straightening my hair and it works wonders on my damaged hair! Use just little sprays, this can easily become too oily too quick so be careful not to get too spray happy! I definitely would buy more of. There are so many thermal sprays out there but this one smells fantastic, works great and a little goes a long way!
Bergineliz R.
I got this sample at birchbox and I love it because my hair feel soft and leave me a great scent and it helps me straight my hair easily with no damage the only reason why I don't buy the full size it's because how expensive it's and I still have my sample because you only need a little bit
Betty M.
Waterloo, IA
I love this stuff! I got a free sample at Ulta. I had used Rusk in the past and didn't care for it. To my surprise this is a little bottle of liquid gold! IT smells great and leaves my hair shiny and keeps the curl. Make sure to use it on wet hair BEFORE you blow dry, then style away. It has fantastic hold and shine!
Gabrielle F.
Wow! Love this as a heat protectant. Very fine mist so it doesn't over saturate. Be careful though, it's easy to over apply because you can't see it going on. Leaves your hair silky smooth after using with straightener. Got this as a sample and am planning on getting more!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I don't know what's in this but, I'm in love. It smells sweet. It also dispenses on the hair in a fine mist so you're not saturating the hair and looking like a puddle of grease. It's not cheap but, I got mine at Ulta and between the shine and the scent I'm hooked!
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?