BY RUSK

Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist - Rusk Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist delivers incredible shine and a frizz-free finish. Provides heat protection for thermal styling. Instantly absorbs into hair and helps reduce drying and styling time.(2.5 oz.) - Elixir Mist Thermal Shine Mist see more...

• I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes...1 Answers
  • Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?3 Answers
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
My clients and myself have been hooked on this product since it hit the shelves. Not only is it an excellent heat protectant it gives your hair a gorgeous shine. It also combats frizz. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry. I personally find it works better when used on towel dry hair. If your hair has a tendency to be oily make sure not to spray it at your scalp. Also the way the bottle is designed you will be able to use every drop of product, so you get your money's worth.
Megha K.
Megha K.
Raleigh, NC
I have very dry, frizzy hair. So when I'm getting ready for a night out, I end up using a lot of heat for styling. To avoid lifeless, dry appearing hair, I spritz some of Rusk Thermal Shine Mist on my palms and lightly apply to the middle- ends of my hair for a glossy shine that doesn't look greasy or oily and lasts all night. Very affordable and lasts forever!
Betty M.
Betty M.
Waterloo, IA
I love this stuff! I got a free sample at Ulta. I had used Rusk in the past and didn't care for it. To my surprise this is a little bottle of liquid gold! IT smells great and leaves my hair shiny and keeps the curl. Make sure to use it on wet hair BEFORE you blow dry, then style away. It has fantastic hold and shine!
Vania G.
Vania G.
I hated it at first because I was only using it as a shine spray on dry hair, instead of a heat protectant on damp hair before blow drying. It really weighed my dry hair down, but when applied to damp hair and heat styled, it made it soft and manageable. Plus, it smells so good and has the best misting action.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
I received this RUSK® Hair Care Elixir Mist in my birch box and was told yo spray it in my hands then distribute it all over my hair. It smells good and it really does smooth out my hair. This sample I received will last quite awhile and will probably buy the full bottle as I know this will last.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Wow! Love this as a heat protectant. Very fine mist so it doesn't over saturate. Be careful though, it's easy to over apply because you can't see it going on. Leaves your hair silky smooth after using with straightener. Got this as a sample and am planning on getting more!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I don't know what's in this but, I'm in love. It smells sweet. It also dispenses on the hair in a fine mist so you're not saturating the hair and looking like a puddle of grease. It's not cheap but, I got mine at Ulta and between the shine and the scent I'm hooked!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an absolute must have if you have frizzy or curly hair. it leaves your hair silky and smooth without looking greasy. it smells great and works great!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
I got this as a sample in birchbox and loved it. So I had to buy a full size. It lasts forever and I use it everyday. It makes my hair shiny.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
This product makes my hair really greasy and not very manageable. I would not purchase it again
Scarlet E.
Scarlet E.
Glendora, CA
Does this make your hair look greasy? Or is it a subtle shine?
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Did you get this at birchbox? For the first time
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
I've heard good things about this product what do you think makes it stand out?