BY RUSK

A unique blend of surfactants, ph adjusters and nutrients, rusk thicker thickening shampoo gently cleanses the hair with a rich foam, leaving it shiny, soft and manageable. This specially formulated thickening shampoo plumps up the cuticle to increase strength, lift and texture. see more...

Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Really like this shampoo. You have to stay consistent if you want to see a difference in your hair. Use it with the conditioner.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
This shampoo Worked OKAY for my hair but I didn't like the smell. Smell sometimes is a deciding factor for me.
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
This really helped to thicken my hair, I would have to say this really helped. My hair was super thin!
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY
Just a regular shampoo. I didn't see a thickening effect. It only made my hair smooth and shiny
I have very thin hair and it does thicken your hair it also makes hair soft and smooth
Valerie A.
Springfield, NS
Love Rusk shampoos and especially this one , it instant in make your hair look and feel fuller, after just one wash!! Anyone with thin flat hair I recommend this!
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
Does this work? I have fine hair and I'm trying to find a product that can work and make my hair more fuller and thicker. Do y'all recommend this? Is it worth the money?
Allyssa D.