BY RUSK

A unique blend of surfactants, ph adjusters and nutrients, rusk thicker thickening shampoo gently cleanses the hair with a rich foam, leaving it shiny, soft and manageable. This specially formulated thickening shampoo plumps up the cuticle to increase strength, lift and texture. see more...

• Does this work? I have fine hair and I'm trying to find a product...2 Answers
  • How much was this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jayna G.
Portageville, MO
Rusk products are the best for your hair. Leaves my hair soft and full. I have oily haor so im always worried about it being weighed down, but not with this shampoo. Its hard to find unless you order. Would recommend to anyone.
Amanda S.
Palos Hills, IL
Loved this shampoo! Definitely made my hair feel thicker and softer! Didnt need any other products to feel like it was full of volume! Must try if you're looking for thicker fuller hair with more volume!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I was hoping this was going to give my fine, thin hair lots of body, or at the minimum some. I used this, and I wasn't given any more texture of life to my hair from using this product. I love Rusk products, but this was a miss for me.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my original splurges, like from when I was a teenager and it works, it builds volume and helps thicken hair. I will say that it is harder to find theses days, typically you can find them at high end salons or various online stores. I would also say that it is on the pricer side especially for hair products. I also cut it out my list quite a few years ago, because it includes gluten and I touch my hair way too often that could accidentally end up making myself sick, so I discontinued my use.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a shampoo, I think it's very cleansing without being harmful on my hair and removing too many oils. However, I don't notice a difference for the thickness.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i’ve been using for a week it does add a little more volume and the lather is great ! i just feel like it makes my hair oily fast sometimes !
Lacey O.
Colorado Springs
I def recommend this product. It was great for my hair. Better then any other one I tried to use. Great scent! And I would buy it again
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this shampoo. You have to stay consistent if you want to see a difference in your hair. Use it with the conditioner.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo Worked OKAY for my hair but I didn't like the smell. Smell sometimes is a deciding factor for me.
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
This really helped to thicken my hair, I would have to say this really helped. My hair was super thin!
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
Does this work? I have fine hair and I'm trying to find a product that can work and make my hair more fuller and thicker. Do y'all recommend this? Is it worth the money?
Allyssa D.