BY RUSK

Rusk Design Series Blofoam a unique texturizer for maximum volume and lift. Sold exclusively in professional salons.  ; Herbal Extract Complex contains: Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Matricaria , Comfrey , Lavender , Nettle , Yarrow , Rosemary , Water Cress Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Rusk product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event see more...

Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a really good mouse to use it definitely holds your hair together. I really recommend this mouse.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, North Carolina
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this so I tried it. either I don't know what I'm doing or it makes my hair feel stiff
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
I got this as an alternative to some of the more expensive brands of voluminous hair products. I was willing to give it a shot. After a month I can say it doesn't work as well and I wish I had spent my money elsewhere.

Vera S.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
This texturizer is the real deal! When I'm looking for some serious root lifting hold, I skip the hairspray and go to this. Very strong and easy to manipulate. Hate how easy it is, though, to put too much and make haor very stiff
Marcia P.
Marcia P.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love using Rusk BloFoam! I have been using it for over 15 years and it works so good!!
It helps my fine hair and gives it the essential volume that I need. It gives me the look I want.