BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy For All Hair Types Sodium Free Color Safe Deepshine® Smooth Keratin Care Deep Penetrating Treatment is an intensive conditioning treatment recommended for chemically and color treated hair. Formulated with natural keratin, vitamins and nourishing marine botanicals to improve the strength of the hair. Deepshine® Smooth Keratin Care Deep Penetrating Treatment leaves hair smooth, shiny and in luxurious condition. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or see more...

Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Rusk Deepshine Smooth Deep Penetrating Treatment is great for my hair, when i use it i don't need to use leave on  or frizz control treatment. It smells good, is effective and i like it a lot! Is more expensive than alternatives, i bought mine on a clearance on TjMaxx. If you can afford it, you should try it!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Love this product! It keeps my hair fresh. After using it I have a healthy fresh glow that stays smooth. I use it once a week as a deep conditioning treatment. Works well.
Fatoumata S.
Hyattsville, MD
Have never tried this Proudct before but I sure will love love to try it cuz I have lots of acne scars and I'm looking for some to help and I use Proudct like X out but non of them helped me at all times
Nirmeen L.
springfields NYC
I used this product few times, it gave my hair healthy looking glow , and it helped preventing damaging from ironing it