BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy For All Hair Types Sodium Free Color Safe Deepshine® Smooth Keratin Care Smoothing Conditioner  is a daily conditioner recommended for chemically and color treated hair. Formulated with natural keratin, vitamins and nourishing marine botanicals, Deepshine® Smooth Keratin Care Smoothing Conditioner seals in moisture, locks out humidity and provides lasting protection during thermal styling. Leaves hair smooth, shiny and manageable. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any ma see more...

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
I really liked the idea of this and thought it would work well so I spent the kind of expensive price for it. I found it was heavy and weighed down my hair. My hair just felt flat after using it, with no volume and looked kind of greasy. I had high expectations for his product and was not satisfied.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this shampoo! I have not had to flat iron my wavy hair since using this. I'm in love! Makes my hair fee amazing! Smells heavenly! I would highly recommend this product! So worth it! Way to go Rusk!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing. I recommend this to everyone. Purchased at burkes outlet. My hair is dry and curly so it did wonders for my hair. Very satisfied and you won't be disappointed
Monica V.
Monica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay "everyday" product. But if your hair is not virgin or if you are looking for something to improve the quality and/look of your locks, I'd skip it. I liked it but my hair needs some serious loving. I don't feel it did too much to improve the quality of it
I replaced it after a couple of weeks for something more moisturizing
Evona S.
Evona S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pretty good shampoo doesn't dry out my hair has a nice scent and lathers pretty good
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Vacaville, CA
I am a licensed cosmetologist and hands down love Rusk! Especially this product. Smells amazing and leaves the hair feeling perfect. Invest in Rusk. You won't be disappointed
Karlie W.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
This product is one of my favorites. It smells so good and leaves my hair soft and smooth.
Lua N.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
This is my favorite line! RUSK DeepShine products are really moisturizing and lightweight. I really love how my hair smells and feels after using it. I use the deep conditioner as well.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. The fantastic scent would sell me alone, but the lasting effect on your hair is worth the price. My hair feels so much different and performs better after using this product! It's smooth, soft, and so easy to work with! I love this product, a little pricey though.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Does it do what it says it will do?
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
I just started using this, on the advice of my stylist. Has anyone else noticed that the shampoo seems much harder to squeeze out than the conditioner?