BY RUSK

Say good-bye to unwanted yellow tones and boost brightness with PlatinumX. This everyday gentle cleansing formula features wheat protein to help balance moisture; honey, lemongrass, verbena and citrus extracts to help brighten hair color. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kay T.
Salem, MA
I got this and the conditioner as a set and I have to say it is not my absolute favorite of “purple shampoos”. It does leave my hair more brittle feeling than it should after shampoo and I also don’t see a huge difference in the brassiness of my hair. I have used Blonde Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo Which has been by far my favorite for moisturizing and toning. But this is also a little bit better at toning then Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver
Breanna R.
I’ve hated how brassy my hair was looking since I added blonde highlights. I picked this up at TJ Maxx and for the price, I think it’s working great! It’s keeping the brassy-ness of my hair down, and it smells great! Good product for a good price!
Brandie B.
Burlington
Not a huge fan of this shampoo, I recently purchased this for my hair to keep it platinum and I usually shampoo with it twice because the pigment is subtle.. I don't think I would purchase this again...
Tanya K.
I like their platinum line. Just got my hair colored and it does a good job of keeping the brassiness away.
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
Great for keeping my platinum hair on edge. Love it. Great price. Great smell. It’s a must.