BeautyHairHair ProductsRusk
Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz

Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz

by Rusk

"Rusk® Deepshine® PlatinumX Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo formulated to neutralize yellow, boost brightness, and eliminate brassiness. Say good-bye to unwanted yellow tones and boost brightness with PlatinumX. This everyday gentle cleansing formula features wheat protein to help balance moisture; honey, lemongrass, verbena and citrus extracts to help brighten hair color."

best shampoo/ hair products for highlighted hair?
why do you like this purple shampoo?
Does this leave your hair oily, greasy or flat??
Start your review of Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz!
Goldie L.
Not impressed at all. This one was gifted to me by my hairdresser. Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz lather nice , better than other purple shampoos I normally use like Shimmer Lights Purple Shampoo for Blonde & Silver Hair or Matrix Brass Off Blue Shampoo, but it doesn’t get rid of the brassiness, as remotely as good. Also not sure if it’s my hair type or scalp but it left me scalp with dandruff that went away after washing with other shampoo. Would not recommend.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo does a good job at keeping the brass at bay. It is one of the few blonde shampoos I have found that is moisturizing. It is a little thin, but that's a minor detail as it does perform so well. I use the matching conditioner as well. Also, kudos for the clear bottle and the color difference between products! It's so much easier to see the right one!
Alexia P.
Dallas
Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Alexia P.
Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Alexia P.
I like how it has kept my hair blond. It’s safe to say that this product has actually enhanced my hair color. At first it wasn’t as noticeable that I dyed my hair, but then after using this shampoo people did notice ! I would improve this product by just not making my hair so stiff & tangly.
Jessica I.
Trinidad Co
Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Jessica I.
I really enjoy this brand at smiles good it works good a little bit goes a long way and the price isn't horrible either I'm about out of the shampoo I just ordered a brand new conditioner seriously though the smell is so good so if you haven't smelt it you so should
Nour S.
Reno, NV
Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Nour S.
It’s a good smelling shampoo and makes my hair shiny however, I wouldn’t say it’s done a good job getting the brassiness out of my hair. I won’t be repurchasing this item when I’m done.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
I have been very disappointed by all the Rusk brands I’ve tried on my hair and this one was no better. The product was extremely harsh on my hair, left it feeling like dried out straw after I got it dry. Definitely didn’t help with any shine either. Very disappointed in this product and this brand.
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Recently dyed my hair blonde and I have used a few different types of purple shampoo to keep the yellow out. This one works alright, and smells great. Doesn’t make my hair feel dry so I would recommend this one
Makayla K.
Erlanger, KY
Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Makayla K.
The absolute best platinum shampoo on the market! It lathers easily and leaves your hair brass free!
Dani H.
Radford, VA
This shampoo is great for blondes! It keep the brassiness out of blonde hair. I use it one or twice a week to keep my blonde fresh and bright. I recommend this products for blondes or someone with blonde highlights!
Cassie L.
This shampoo works wonders for my blonde hair! It leaves it bright blonde and not brassy. It takes the greens from the swimming pool out of my hair which is awesome. It smells good! It is purple which I love and it is a little pricey but worth it when needed.