Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Lusterizer 4oz uploaded by Misty V.

BY RUSK

WHAT IT IS Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Lusterizer is a lightweight cream that boosts shine, eliminates frizz and improves comb-ability. WHAT IT DOES Rusk Deepshine PlatinumX Lusterizer is a lightweight cream that is suitable for anyone with platinum, silver, gray or blonde hair. see more...

Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
I snagged this up at the local marshals, the price is at-least half of what you’d pay at other stores. The smell of this is light and not over powering. I often find using purple shampoo to keep blonde hair bright and brass free but it can be drying on the hair. I find this as a good add on to any blondes hair regime.
Jessica H.
Alma, MI
I got this for only $4 at TJ Maxx, and I love it. My hair has been through a ton of damage, and this really makes it shine again. With bright blonde bleached hair, it can sometimes be obvious that my hair is dead. If I put this on wet hair after a shower, it really  makes it shine later on!
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
This is another must have for anyone with platinum hair. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and gives it such a great feel after use!!!!! Love it!