Rusk Deepshine Oil Advanced Marine therapy uploaded by Cinnamon H.

BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy Made with Pure Argan Oil Deepshine® Oil is an alcohol-free argan oil treatment that smoothes the cuticle, eliminates frizz, and improves elasticity, leaving hair soft, silky and manageable. This lightweight formula imports brilliant shine, while advanced marine therapy infuses the hair with superior condition. Deepshine® Oil helps seal the cuticle, prevent color fading with subsequent shampoos, and protect against damage caused by chemicals, thermal styling, and environmental factors. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warran see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "A lot goes along way with this product!" in 1 review
  • "It also makes it super shiny.smells great too" in 1 review
  • "It lasted a very long time and I was fortunate when I got this at a deep discounted price on the sale shelf at a local ulta store." in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is in my daily hair routine. Since I have thick-long hair and many frizzies, I use this to tame my mane. I especially use it before using any heated hair products. I have used it for two years now! It has the best scent and it keeps my hair healthy. Additionally, it leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny...I love it!!
Cindy C.
Toppenish
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used this product when I was in beauty school and I loved it. It had great shine, control, and a pleasant scent. We also used it due to its affordability. I love when I can get my hands on this product. It definitely works great, never dissapointed me.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use very little of this product at a time and a little goes a long way. I keep this in my hair to restore damage, hydrate, and restores shine
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil definitely keeps my hair in place and makes it look so shiny and healthy! I just use a little drop and it makes my hair look so good!
Ashley E.
Tallassee
This makes your hair really shine and it looks healthy as ever! Helps a lot with frizz!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves your hair so smooth. My one tip is to only apply this to the roots if you have oily hair. This gets rid of all frizz. If you have curly hair, massage it into your damp hair from roots to tip and you should get the results you want.
Melissa M.
Lake George , NY
Love, love, love! I have to use a little more on my curly hair, but it works great!
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this makes my hair feel. It also makes it super shiny.smells great too
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
So I love rusk hair products I am a stylist that use rusl color . I use a drop in every color bowl on clients . On dry and wet hair . as a deep contiodioning treatment and as as hand cream too
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
I've been using this for 4 years. It always leaves my hair shiny, smooth and takes away any frizz. It's essential for girls who want straight shiny hair!
Ashley E.
Tallassee
Is this a good product for dry hair?