Rusk Deepshine Oil Advanced Marine therapy uploaded by Cinnamon H.

BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy Made with Pure Argan Oil Deepshine® Oil is an alcohol-free argan oil treatment that smoothes the cuticle, eliminates frizz, and improves elasticity, leaving hair soft, silky and manageable. This lightweight formula imports brilliant shine, while advanced marine therapy infuses the hair with superior condition. Deepshine® Oil helps seal the cuticle, prevent color fading with subsequent shampoos, and protect against damage caused by chemicals, thermal styling, and environmental factors. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warran see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "A lot goes along way with this product!" in 1 review
  • "It lasted a very long time and I was fortunate when I got this at a deep discounted price on the sale shelf at a local ulta store." in 1 review
  • "It also makes it super shiny.smells great too" in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
This product is in my daily hair routine. Since I have thick-long hair and many frizzies, I use this to tame my mane. I especially use it before using any heated hair products. I have used it for two years now! It has the best scent and it keeps my hair healthy. Additionally, it leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny...I love it!!
Jamie A.
Jessup
This has been my go to frizz oil for several years now. Very comparable to Moroccan oil, but much more reasonably priced. My hair is curly, thin and dry. It soaks this right up without getting greasy. A little goes a long way, so I use it sparingly
Jackie V.
Schaumburg , IL
A great oil to control frizz, add moisture and add shine. I use this before blow drying and after flat ironing. I also like to add this to color to help with damaged hair and add shine
Cindy C.
Toppenish
We used this product when I was in beauty school and I loved it. It had great shine, control, and a pleasant scent. We also used it due to its affordability. I love when I can get my hands on this product. It definitely works great, never dissapointed me.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
It is the absolute best! I have this right now in my stash! It lasted a very long time and I was fortunate when I got this at a deep discounted price on the sale shelf at a local ulta store. I have thick coarse hair so I know how to measure the product so it does not weigh my hair down. It only takes a little. I flat iron my hair on a scheduled basis and my hair have so much bounce and body to it whenever I use this. It has a nice smell. I also use this on the ends of my hair as well. It can also be applied to wet hair and is great for color treated and dry hair. I am always on the look out for light heat protectants and this is the best! Good product to pull out a nice roller set as well.
Elizabeth O.
Waipahu, HI
My hairdresser gave me this product as part of a routine to keep my Japanese Hair Straightening looking good. Here in Hawaii humidity plays a large role in hair styles and needless to say fly-aways and frizz is part of it. This product made my hair feel soft, smooth and shiny without the weight that would be expected from an oil.
Jordan R.
Gilbert, AZ
This little bottle has lasted me 2 years! It takes away the frizz and leaves my hair feeling soft. It has a good sent also. A lot goes along way with this product! I also like how it doesn't make my hair oily at the end of the day! :)
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
This product leaves your hair so smooth. My one tip is to only apply this to the roots if you have oily hair. This gets rid of all frizz. If you have curly hair, massage it into your damp hair from roots to tip and you should get the results you want.
Victoria M.
Portland, TX
I have really thick course hair and the entire Rusk line does wonders for me. It is a little more on the pricey side, but my hairdresser recommends it and so do I! It's worth it.
Jennifer B.
I tried this oil in my hair a while ago and it made my hair feel greasy no matter how little I used. It smelled great, but unfortunately my hair just didn't like it.
Ashley E.
Tallassee
Is this a good product for dry hair?