Rusk Deepshine Oil Advanced Marine therapy uploaded by Cinnamon H.

BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy Made with Pure Argan Oil Deepshine® Oil is an alcohol-free argan oil treatment that smoothes the cuticle, eliminates frizz, and improves elasticity, leaving hair soft, silky and manageable. This lightweight formula imports brilliant shine, while advanced marine therapy infuses the hair with superior condition. Deepshine® Oil helps seal the cuticle, prevent color fading with subsequent shampoos, and protect against damage caused by chemicals, thermal styling, and environmental factors. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk.  Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warran see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "A lot goes along way with this product!" in 1 review
  • "It also makes it super shiny.smells great too" in 1 review
  • "It lasted a very long time and I was fortunate when I got this at a deep discounted price on the sale shelf at a local ulta store." in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is in my daily hair routine. Since I have thick-long hair and many frizzies, I use this to tame my mane. I especially use it before using any heated hair products. I have used it for two years now! It has the best scent and it keeps my hair healthy. Additionally, it leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny...I love it!!
Cindy C.
Toppenish
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used this product when I was in beauty school and I loved it. It had great shine, control, and a pleasant scent. We also used it due to its affordability. I love when I can get my hands on this product. It definitely works great, never dissapointed me.
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Rusk and most their products. My hair is curly and a little coarse so this is great for my hair. I also put a little on my legs after shaving 😉
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use very little of this product at a time and a little goes a long way. I keep this in my hair to restore damage, hydrate, and restores shine
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil definitely keeps my hair in place and makes it look so shiny and healthy! I just use a little drop and it makes my hair look so good!
Cinnamon H.
Shelton, WA
I love this oil! I rub a little bit in my hair while it's still damp and dry like normal. Makes my hair soft and shinny! No frizz or flyaways.
Ashley E.
Tallassee
This makes your hair really shine and it looks healthy as ever! Helps a lot with frizz!
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
So I love rusk hair products I am a stylist that use rusl color . I use a drop in every color bowl on clients . On dry and wet hair . as a deep contiodioning treatment and as as hand cream too
Elizabeth O.
Waipahu, HI
My hairdresser gave me this product as part of a routine to keep my Japanese Hair Straightening looking good. Here in Hawaii humidity plays a large role in hair styles and needless to say fly-aways and frizz is part of it. This product made my hair feel soft, smooth and shiny without the weight that would be expected from an oil.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
It is the absolute best! I have this right now in my stash! It lasted a very long time and I was fortunate when I got this at a deep discounted price on the sale shelf at a local ulta store. I have thick coarse hair so I know how to measure the product so it does not weigh my hair down. It only takes a little. I flat iron my hair on a scheduled basis and my hair have so much bounce and body to it whenever I use this. It has a nice smell. I also use this on the ends of my hair as well. It can also be applied to wet hair and is great for color treated and dry hair. I am always on the look out for light heat protectants and this is the best! Good product to pull out a nice roller set as well.
Ashley E.
Tallassee
Is this a good product for dry hair?