BY RUSK

Deep shine color advanced marine therapy smooth conditioner. A color-preserving conditioner for chemically or color-treated hair, helps mildly detangle hair and replenish moisture levels. Contains nourishing bio-marine botanicals that provide essential... see more...

Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
Again, this is my favorite above Aveda and Paul Mitchell. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair silky smooth. The price point is perfect and a little goes a long way. Definitely a staple in my hair care.sulfate Free never hurts!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I just discovered this shampoo because my friend bought it and insisted I try it. I tried it and instantly fell in love. My scalp feels cleaner, my hair feels thicker and the coloring seems to stay better.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I like to try out different conditioners. I came across this and likes the bottle so I bought it and was very excited about the results! My hair felt amazing! Soft and no frizz. That is very important to me since my hair is bleached!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This stuff smells amazing. And really does some deep rooted conditioning to your hair. Pretty shiny bottle, also leaves hair shiny too. Decent price...all and all, I would recommend.
Candice M.
Tinley Park, IL
I love RUSK!! I have pink and purple hair and this conditioner doesn't ruin my color. I love Rusk and have been a user since 2010!! I doesn't make my scalp oily which is a huge plus!!! Must buy!!
Starr F.
I love this! I bought it at a hair show because it smelled so good but when I finally tried it, I wished I had bought some more!
Aileen L.
Great smell and leaves hair so soft and shiny, works great for my curly hair. Highly recommend.

Amazon