BY RUSK

A gentle cleansing formula, free of color-stripping sulfates. Provides vital nourishment to help strengthen and restore damaged weak hair. Nourishing marine botanicals, patented UV-absorbing technology and antioxidant-rich vitamin E help shield hair color against damaging sun-generated free radicals, a leading cause of accelerated hair color fadage. Formulated to prolong color retention and preserve color vibrancy. see more...

• I have heard this company is good is it?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Kayla S.
I love this shampoo! As a hairstylist I know how important it is to have sulfate free hair care and also super moisturizing products! This is both! It makes my hair so silky smooth and it looks and feels so healthy! Also, it's keeps my color fresh and beautiful because there are no sulfates to strip my color!
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
After coloring my hair blonde several times from red my hair was needing some love so decided to try this. Has a great scent and leaves my hair feeling very soft. Pretty good product price and easy to find
Bonnie M.
Wilmington, DE
As a cosmetologist I have used way too many different shampoos and conditioners. I used to get a different kind of shampoo every time I ran out. This product changed that! I love how it cleans my hair without drying it out. My hair remains smooth, silky and Voluminous which is a MUST. Often when you get a hydrating or repairing product it coats your hair and weighs it down to keep it smooth. With this product you can have it all. The best part is that you don't need much else to have gorgeous hair. I use a blow dry spray and some serum on my ends and I'm ready to go. No more fussing over unruly hair and hello to tons of compliments.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this product. My hairdresser recommended it after I had my hair dyed dark brown. She uses a semi-permanent dye, so the shampoo I use is CRUCIAL to ensuring that the colors lasts for more than a week. I past years it's stayed in for about 3 weeks, but thanks to this product my dye job has lasted over 5 weeks and is still going strong!
Morgan C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product does exactly what it said and it smells amazing it is a high quality product that i definitely recommend. My hair felt amazing and silky!
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Anything sulfate free is a must have in my house! keeps your color fresh, your hair healthy, and doesn't leave it greasy! smells amazing too!
Mayra A. V.
So far no complaints. Does its job smells so good. Leaves hair so soft and shiny. Color looks vibrant and smooth
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love Rusk!! Their products are great. I haven't used this particular item though.
Fatima P.
I have heard this company is good is it?