Rusk Deepshine Color Hydrate Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by kristin k.
2 colors available

BY RUSK

A sulfate-free hydrating shampoo for chemically or color-treated hair. Helps mildly cleanse hair while preserving color vibrancy. Prevents all three fade factors: uv rays, harsh cleansers and heat styling. see more...

Julie P.
Julie P.
Lynwood, CA
Greag brand that does not use any sulfates in their products. This shampoo really hydrates and gives your hair high shine.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love love love this! If you color your hair then this is great! It will help your color last longer while moisturizing it. This is a good smelling shampoo and you will only need to wash your hair every other day and still have your hair look good
Martin B.
Martin B.
Auburn, WA
This is a great product! I really do recommend this shampoo to anyone with dyed hair!!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Rusk color hydrate sulfate free shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and clean! I love Rusk products!
Chandra A.
Chandra A.
I use Rusk thermal relaxer. So this is great for maintaining my treatment. You have to rinse and repeats to get a good lather the second time. I blame that on your hairs natural oils, as I have this issue with a lot of shampoo. This is something I do buy for my house often. I world recommended it especially if you have chemically tested or colored hair.
kristin k.
kristin k.
keeps my color bold and vibrant, super soft and fluffy aswel ! a little goes a long way!
smells incredibly refreshing and leaves hair shiney and healthy !
katia A.
katia A.
apopa city
I love this producto n.n
I love it
No body else this product *w*
Is't perfect to me
Love
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Anyone with unnatural colored hair use this? Looking for a new sulfate free shampoo and have purple hair.