Rusk Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah M.

BY RUSK

Invisible Dry Shampoo Promotes a Clean Fresh Feeling 2 Invisible Application 3 Talc-Free Rusk Deepshine Invisible Dry Shampoo helps maintain your color longer. Helps to instantly leave hair looking and feeling clean and fresh between shampoos. Helps absorb excess oil. Invisible application. Formulated with ChromAveil, a patented UV protection technology. 1-800-USE-RUSK see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I love love love this.!!! I love the smell, and I love how well it works.! It leaves my hair smelling so well even when it's 3 days without being washed. Doesn't leave white residue and works well for oily scalp. I love this.! I have tried sooo many brands but none work as well as this.
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
My mother is a professional hairdresser and she will use this o my hair every once in a while. Super easy, lightweight, and keeps colors looking great. Super easy to just wash through your hair and smells great.
Taylor P.
This dry shampoo works decently. I have very blonde hair that is lightened and I occasionally will have fashion colors in my hair, so I try to only wash a few times a week. The only issue I have with this is the smell. It's very off putting. It reminds me of a public bathroom
Hannah S.
Peoria, IL
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo. First of all, it smells amazing! I love that it freshens the smell of your hair in addition to being a great dry shampoo. It doesn't turn your hair white or clump up awkwardly like other dry shampoo options I have used in the past.
Chelby C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I regret buying this can of dry shampoo. I use dry shampoo religiously because my hair tends to get greasy after just one day of washing it. This dry shampoo made my hair stiff and very very dull. Not only that, but it does not blend well and is very hard to massage into your head. I will not be purchasing this atrocity again, it wrecked my hair after continued use.
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
By now I can almost call myself a dry shampoo expert. I've never written a bad review but I can't lie. This product is heavy like hairspray and stiff and stinks horribly. I would not recommend this product.
tiffany l.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I received this as a gift. Its not exactly a pleasant smell. It also comes off a little white since I have darker hair. I wont be purchasing this.
Taryn M.
Duncannon, PA
It doesn't soak up oils as much as I'd like it to. Sometimes it would leave the hair slightly damp also. It is invisible like it says though
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
This stuff has the worst smell ever! Does not work to cut the grease either - do not recommend this brand
Alex C.
Kingston, ON
Loce this product! It has a light and refreshing scent that leaves your hair feeling replenished and refreshed. The formula absorbs any excess oil and revitalizes your hair, creating a perfect healthy glow to resume your day!