BY RUSK

Rusk CTC 7500 with 2000 watt italian motor for long lasting life. It has intense air pressure and its airflow is an incredible780 feet per minute. see more...

Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Great power, great shine, great price. I love this dryer and would definitely purchase it again! I use it almost daily between drying my own hair and my daughter's.
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
Amazing hairdryer I have this for a few years now and it is just like new. It is a little heavy so not good for a salon or if you need to hold it y for along time if you have bad arms
heidi N.
Grand Falls, NL
Not the greatest, takes forever to dry my hair. I normally comb through while drying my curly hair, but I can’t with this hair dryer from Walmart
Jess K.
So light! I have A LOT of hair and this definitely helps cut down the time. I love the 3 temp settings and i like to use cool air on my ends
Melanie S.
Concord, ON
This is a fairly good hair dryer. I found it tends to get hot very quickly but the cool button allows this to be a minor problem.