BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy Made With Pure Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Deepshine&Reg; Oil Volumizing Shampoo Is A Gentle, Sulfate-Free Formula Ideal For Fine, Dull Hair. Weightlessly Cleanses While Enhancing Body&Nbsp; And Manageability. Enriched With Pure Argan Oil To Impart Brilliant Shine. Safe For Color-Treated Hair. Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Rusk And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Rusk. Rusk Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Rusk Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I always use oil in my hair for shine. Is this light weig...1 Answers
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
My hair loves this product!! It just works magic! Love how it leaves my hair! Also has a great scent. Hair feels significantly healthier and more vibrant and I Only been using this 2 months.. Love it!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
A decent shine shampoo. Smells good and adds volume and some shine. Can be a little pricey. I think there are better products at cheaper prices out there that does just as good. I don't know if I would purchase again unless it was on sell 👍
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite shampoo. It gives my limp, dull hair body and shine. I occasionally take a shampoo "vacation" and try new products, but I always come back to this shampoo!
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love love love
My hair is so flat without this!!
Good on any type scalp. It works well and you get a lot for the price.
Nice scent too so that's a huge plus for me!!
I would definitely buy this product again and again
Cynthia H.
This gives my hair so much volume and I have normal to dry hair naturally curly hair so if I can use it and it works for me you can to.
Aly M.
Staunton, IL
I love Rusk products. I use this both at home and at work. My clients and I love it for it's smell and effectiveness.
Amber B.
I always use oil in my hair for shine. Is this light weight? Or does it weigh down your style?