BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy. Made with pure argan oil Deepshine® Oil Moisturizing Conditioner is a lightweight formula ideal for fine, dull hair. Provides weightless conditioning while enhancing body and fullness. Enriched with pure argan oil to impart brilliant shine and provide protection against damage caused by chemicals, thermal styling and environmental factors. Safe for color-treated hair. . see more...

Vickie T.
Vickie T.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love the Rusk line of products. My hair dresser turned me on to rusk we she started working for the company. Love the way it leaves my hair feeling and the shine it brings out in my hair. It is sold at a very reasonable price .
christina b.
christina b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good for damaged hair due to over processing it. It leaves your hair soft and hydrated without the greasy feeling
Daysy G.
Daysy G.
Rusk Deep Shine Oil Volumizing Conditioner is a great product! I love it and the way it leaves my hair so shine and soft.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Rusk is a quality line for a cheap price. rusk is my travel shampoo that i wouldn't cry if it exploded. this deep shine is great.