Rusk Deep Shine Oil Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy. Made with pure argan oil. Sulfate-free Deepshine® Oil Moisturizing Shampoo is gently cleansing, sulfate-free formula. Rehydrate and revives dry, dull hair, leaving it soft, silky and more manageable. Enriched with pure argan oil to impart brilliant shine. Safe for color-treated hair. . see more...

Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This shine oil shampoo smells divine and works so well/ I would compare is to the Kerastase. It has tamed my winter frizzy hair really well. It does lather as much as I'd like it too but it is okay for the result that I get. Very satisfy would buy again.
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE this shampoo! Since getting my keratin treatment I had to switch to a sulfate free shampoo and have been really enjoying how this makes my hair feel and smell! I have repurchased so many times. It can be pricey but it's worth it to keep my keratin treated hair healthy and shiny!
Valerie G.
El Cajon, CA
This has been the answer to prayers. My hair is damaged from color and heat and this product is a miracle worker. My hair looks amazing after I use it.
Alexa S.
I love this shampoo and consitioner for my dry wavy hair! It makes me feel moisture in my hair again. I love the smell as well.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have super damaged hair that is very dry. This helped heal my hair and is free of sulphates! One of my products of the year
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Normally not a huge fan of rusk but actually liked this shampoo and how it made my hair feel.
Anastasia M.
Butterworth
Such a great product and easy to use. I always had dry hair.This product makes my hair look and feel better.