Rusk Deep Shine Oil Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by member-970f8452a

BY RUSK

Advanced Marine Therapy. Made with pure argan oil Deepshine® Oil Moisturizing Conditioner detangles and hydrates, transforming dry, dull hair. Leaves hair soft, silky and more manageable. Enriched with pure argan oil to impact brilliant shine and provide protection against damage caused by chemicals, thermal styling and environmental factors. Safe for color-treated hair. . see more...

• Does this product leave your hair feeling heavy? 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is always shinning and looks amazing when I use this product. I have straight hair so I always feel like it's missing something but whenever I apply this product I fall in love with my hair. I seriously cannot complain and it is also affordable.
Alisha W.
Mansfield, OH
Hands down the BEST - I have tried nearly every conditioner for my hair that was VERY dry and damaged due to lack of care and over processing for years with bleach. This is the ONLY product that has finally brought shine and life to my hair!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've only used this once at a friend's house but I loved the effect it had on my hair, it left my hair feeling clean and fresh, it was also exceptionally soft. It didn't dry out my hair which I am pleased with and it did give my hair a bit of shine. I fell in love with this conditioner and will definitely be buying one for myself
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! My results after using this product is super shiny hair- curly or straight! I was so sad to find out that this had been discontinued.
Hadjer N.
Gives more of a shine than actual moisture,but works well wit other moisturizing products I.e keratin products. Not recognize for people with curly/kinky hair.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
This product is good. Not the best but it is a great lather in the scalp making you feel fresh and clean:)
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ
Such an amazing conditioner it leaves your hair looking healthy & feeling very soft.. You'll love it
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Very nice and moisturizing. I love all rusk products in general! The argan oil is a nice touch. Will be repurchasing!
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo, I get a Brazilian Blowout done in my hair and when its done I have to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I chose this duo, it smells amazing and makes my hair soft and silky. You'd be surprised what a difference your shampoo and conditioner will make in the way your hair styles.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful conditioner! Usually it takes 2 washes with any conditioner to get my hair into good condition. With Rusk it only takes one rinse and my hair feels smooth and looks like it was washed at a salon.
Ashlynn H.
Does this product leave your hair feeling heavy?