BY RUSK

Deep shine oil advanced marine therapy moisturizing shampoo made with pure argan oil. A color-safe and sulfate-free shampoo that gently cleanse hair while re-hydrating and reviving dry, dull hair. see more...

Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
This smelled so weird to me. It did great things for my hair but I couldn't get past the smell and it was eventually thrown out. Not the best. I'd suggest other products of this brand though.
christy t.
FONTANA, CA
Purchased this shampoo recently and let me say if you have oily hair already don't use it. It will only make it worse. For myself I have frizzy dry hair and it worked perfectly for my true of hair.
Antonia Z.
Waldwick, NJ
Use this when I was still in beauty school! To be honest it was the best deep conditioning treatment I ever used! Highly recommend
Victoria H.
Defiantly does shine on the hair lovely bonus bc most shampoos I've tried strip out the shine! Cons is pricey!
Rebecca D.
Howell, NJ
I do not care for rusk products but my school uses them. I feel as though it is very heavy.
carolina Q.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Excelente marcas. Me gusta mucho para dejarla en el cabello. La recomiendo mucho