Rusk Deep Shine Lustre Shine Enhancing Lusturizer Cream 4 oz uploaded by BROOKE B.

BY RUSK

Rusk Deep Shine Lustre Shine Enhancing Lusturizer Cream 4 oz see more...

BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
I love this product so much!!!!! Highly recommend this comes at a great price I got it from my salon and it makes my hair smell good has great shine to it and very long lasting!! Will continue to keep buying this!!
Connie R.
DIGHTON , MA
I live in an area where I have to fight my hair being dry constantly. I recently found Rusk Deep Shine Lustre. It has an amazing scent and can be applied on wet or dry hair. It gives your hair a beautiful healthy appearance and makes it soft and manageable. I ran out of the product for about a week and trust me it was a bad week. You don't want to be left without this product.
Melissa D.
A friend of mine that has been doing my hair for a long time started using this in my hair and it makes my hair shiny, smooth and silky with just a pinch of the product , a little goes a long way ! I have been using this product for years now and love it !