BY RUSK

A nourishing cleanser for troubled, stressed hair. Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain hairs natural moisture balance. see more...

Shea S.
Toronto
I tried this product so my boyfriend and I can use the same shampoo as its unisex. However the scent isn't fabulous either way. I wouldn't buy again
Lauren S.
A nice clean and smooth shampoo I bring it with me when I travel and I love it. It keeps my hair hydrated and smooth
Sarah H.
I haven't bought anything Rusk in almost 15 years. This is perfect for all the hair types in my household. I prefer other brands. When it comes to needs vs wants this us what I get.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This product has been out for years. It was great back in the 2000s but I can't say how good it is now. It is fairly affordable for a salon product and is good for color treated hair. I prefer wells and goldwell over this though.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Smells amazing! A little really does go along way with their compressed formula
Emily McClelland G.
Brazil, In
One of my favorite shampoos ever. The smell is unreal. I love how soft it makes my hair. When I buy this I feel like I'm pampering myself.
Lora Y.
Jersey City, NJ
This product my husband loves uses every day and leaves very clean and refreshing and pleasant smell your hair

Amazon