BY RUSK

Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
I used Rusk in the past 10 years ago. I bought this recently and I didn't like it. It was too oily for me hair and it left my hair felling greasy and clumpy. My hair is dry but can get greasy fast. This product wasn't good for me. I wouldn't buy it again because its not right for my hair type.
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
I like how this shampoo is unisex which means that anyone can use this shampoo and it will work wonders for everyone. I sometimes wonder if its just a marketing thing that there are different products one for men and one for women. I think it was a product that did the job.
Ab O.
I think the name really suits this Rusk product. I love how it takes my hair and how it makes it smell.
Kara F.
I use this product frequently! Works well with my hair since my keratin treatment. Smells amazing!!
Alicia S.
This Rusk shampoo smells great, lathers well and leaves hair feeling clean and ready for conditioning.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I used this because I have a sensitive scalp. Calm is a good word for this product. It has a light scent and is light weight. It will leave your hair feeling clean. It didn't irritate my scalp which is a plus!
Sierra C.
This is a great shampoo for travel because of its size. Risk typically puts better ingredients in their products for better quality. I don't love the way this makes my hair feel but I do love the smell. Not a good one to use often.