BY RUSK

A nourishing cleanser for troubled, stressed hair. Formulated with guarana extract to add a healthy, natural sheen, and ginger extract to maintain hairs natural moisture balance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This product has been out for years. It was great back in the 2000s but I can't say how good it is now. It is fairly affordable for a salon product and is good for color treated hair. I prefer wells and goldwell over this though.
Sarah H.
I haven't bought anything Rusk in almost 15 years. This is perfect for all the hair types in my household. I prefer other brands. When it comes to needs vs wants this us what I get.
Emily McClelland G.
Brazil, In
One of my favorite shampoos ever. The smell is unreal. I love how soft it makes my hair. When I buy this I feel like I'm pampering myself.
Lauren S.
A nice clean and smooth shampoo I bring it with me when I travel and I love it. It keeps my hair hydrated and smooth
Lora Y.
Jersey city, NJ
This product my husband loves uses every day and leaves very clean and refreshing and pleasant smell your hair
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Smells amazing! A little really does go along way with their compressed formula
Shealynn S.
Keswick , ON
I tried this product so my boyfriend and I can use the same shampoo as its unisex. However the scent isn't fabulous either way. I wouldn't buy again