BY RUSK

Maximum thickness and volume for fine or thin hair. Rusk Thickr Thickening Hairspray with TermplexPlus™ is a lightweight formula that delivers lift and firm hold.  UV blockers protect color-treated or highlighted hair. This 55% VOC formula meets all state and national requirements. Sold exclusively in professional salons. Final product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with RUSK and are not a licensed retailer of RUSK.  RUSK guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a RUSK pro see more...

Cassie W.
I have really fine hair that doesn't hold any styling well and falls flat. I tried this out a LOVE it. It makes my hair maintain a thicker look and it smells amazing. It has a gentle feel when in your hair, but a strong hold. Would absolutely absolutely absolutely recommend to anyone!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I generally only use spray on my bangs. This is a good one for a good hold without being too sticky or shiny. I want my bangs to stay side swept without looking totally stiff.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
I generally use spray when i do a messy bun or a pony tail. This is a good one for a good hold without being too sticky or shiny.
Laurel F.
Petersburg, IL
I have thick curly hair that I hot-iron/heat style, which then falls FLAT. Will this spray help thicken it back up?
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
How does this product work? I have yet to find a product to give my fine hair some volume and thickness .