RUSK by Rusk THICKR THICKENING CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ for UNISEX uploaded by Leslie S.

BY RUSK

This conditioner helps strengthens hair while nourishing Plumps up cuticle to increase hair texture Naturally derived ingredients attach to hair to create body & thickness in each strand Instantly detangles & softens hair Leaves hair smooth, shiny, manageable with a fuller look Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

• Is this product good in comparison to its price? I've been told it'...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Sami S.
Sami S.
Flowery Br, GA
I wanted to try this out because my hair is super thin! My friend recommended this and now I use it all of the time and my hair seems to be more healthy!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
My favorite lightweight thickening conditioner. I love that it comes in a giant bottle that lasts me months! I have fine thin hair, and I'm able to use it daily without it weighing down my hair.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love everything about this conditioner! From the scent, the texture, the way it makes my hair look and feel. If you suffer from fine/thin hair, then this is for you! A conditioner that conditions without weighing down.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Love this stuff. I have purchased in the past and I loved it. The price is a little high so i have grown to love Vidal sassoon .
Amber W.
Amber W.
Is this product good in comparison to its price? I've been told it's a bit pricey