BY RUSK

A daily use thickening conditioner that repairs and strengthens while significantly increasing the quality and texture of the hair. For people with fine, limp, lazy hair. see more...

• Does this help regrowth of new hair. or it just volumizes and giv...2 Answers
Erin B.
Medina, OH
I had thin hair and I wanted it thinkend and volumized. This conditioner was perfect for doing that. I've tried others and they haven't done this great of a job
Thuy D.
I have very thin and straight hair and I use both the rusk thickr shampoo and this conditioner ! I like that it's it doesn't weight down my hair but conditions it at the same time. My hair is detangled after I use it and has a bit more volume compare to me using a regular conditioner !
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
I have never used this particular product by Rusk, however I have a shampoo that I recently bought by this brand that I love! I'm sure this is great stuff in my opinion
Breanne H.
I really enjoy this conditioner. I don't have the shampoo. But the conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after using it. It doesn't feel like it weighs down my hair. It's also great for detangling my hair - I have very thin, straight, flat hair. It does provide some volume to my hair as well.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this help regrowth of new hair. or it just volumizes and gives the appearance of fuller hair?