BY RUSK

Grapefruit & Honey Leave In Color Protector Guards fragile, chemically dependent hair Awakens the senses while it instantly detangles, conditions and protects fragile, color treated hair. Specially formulated with vitamin C rich grapefruit extract, vitamin E and vitamin A. These anti oxidant vitamins help to block color loss while sunflower extract, sea kelp and panthenol helps to improve hair strength, condition, and to seal in hair color. All Rusk Sensories feature CFT to enhance and expand the users sensory experience. Compressed formulas expand with the addition of water and gentle manipulation, releasing unique botanical / ozonic aromas as they transform their physical appearance for easy and thorough distribution. Compressed formula technology achieves twice the performance using 30-50% less product For Details call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA We are not associate see more...

Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH
This product is pricey with worth the price paid for. I think it's best for a dry scalp. Left my hair very smooth and shiny and soft. The scent is very pleasant and lasted for a while. I was very satisfied with this product.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh wow! This shampoo and conditioner combination are amazing. It makes my hair smell soooo good. Also makes my hair shiny. I wish I could use all my favorites all the time haha
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I am so disspointed for this product. It is expensive plus it made my scalp so dry that I have to stop using it. Hope it works for others.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Douglass
Not as good as other products I've tried but I get most my shampoos for free and I'll use just about any I get.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
I love the smell of this shampoo! I have colored hair and sometimes it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry so a conditioner follow up is a must!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this shampoo. It smells really nice and leaves my hair looking volumized.
sabrina b.
sabrina b.
We got this shampoo in my salon and it is very good
Keep my color more longer and it smeel so good