Rusk Brilliance Leave In Conditioning Creme uploaded by Valerie B.

BY RUSK

Grapefruit And Honey Color Protecting Awakens the senses while gently detangling, conditioning and protecting fragile, color treated hair. Vitamin C rich grapefruit extract pure sunflower extract, pure sunflower extract, honey and panthenol help improve hair s strength and condition while helping seal in hair color. All Sensories products feature compressed formula technology. CFT enhances and expand the user s sensory experience. Use 30 - 50% less product, and achieve twice the performance. For Details call 1-800-USE-RUSK Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Rusk and are not a licensed retailer of Rusk. Rusk guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer see more...

• Does this leave hair feeling oily or anything?1 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost? Do I have to be a licens...2 Answers
  • Hi, what is this good for? does it make the hair soft? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
April W.
I love rusk. My favorite thing about this product does it smell. There's nothing like the smell of the salon shampoo. My hair is brown and dry and very long it's a bit too expensive for me to buy this very often but sometimes I treat myself.
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and I've really been enjoying it so far! Doesn't kill my wallet and actually moisturizes and does what it claims. One of my favorite at the moment, my hair gets very dry and poofy.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
I love all Rusk products the leave in conditioner leaves my hair so soft since I color my hair it works well and leaves my hair feeling replenished smells good to
Bri T.
I love all of the Rusk products for both my husband and I, this one is no different! Leave my hair feeling soft, shiny and smooth!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I like the Rusk line, but I'm deducting 1 star because the senesorie shampoo dried my hair out a little bit.
Lyndsae R.
This has long been my favorite conditioner. It makes my color treated hair shiny and smells really nice.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blown away by this stuff. I got it at TJ Maxx on a whim because it was $2!! Yes $2! Best $2 I ever spent on my hair. Makes it sooooo very soft and helps my very thick, long hair comb out so much easier.  Helps my split ends to look better. Very very very satisfied with this product!  Will definitely be hunting it down when my $2 bottle is gone. I'll never get that lucky again.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I really like rust products. This conditioning cream is really good for for damaged hair. It smells wonderful and does not leave your hair feeling greasy.
Patricia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the past and didn't really care for it. I found that it left my hair heavy and weighed down. I don't believe it is worth the price. My hair is color treated and in the dryer side, I was not satisfied with this product.
Kaitlin H.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this leave in conditioner. It is very light, and feels very clean. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy. Helps moisturize your hair, and price is very covienient.
Regina M.
How much does this product usually cost? Do I have to be a licensed cosmetologist to purchase?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, what is this good for? does it make the hair soft?
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this leave hair feeling oily or anything?