BY RUSK

It help to block color loss while sunflower oil, sea kelp, & panthenol pro-vitamin B5 help to improve hair strength & condition while sealing in haircolor. Rusk Brilliance Grapefruit & Honey Leave-In Color Conditioner contains Vitamins C, E and A. see more...

Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Awesome smell..kind of like grapefruit. It's not heavy on your hair. I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down. It gives a nice glossy healthy look. Great product!!!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner to give great shine and keep my hair soft! Lasts forever as it is concentrated!
Sky R.
Sky R.
Lake Zurich, IL
smells and feels good and smooth, moisturizing, but was very oily and left the hair greasy. had to shampoo to get it out.
vanessa k.
vanessa k.
I love this i have curly long hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and shiny it does everything I need
Haleigh N.
Haleigh N.
I love this product. Chi will never you down with any product. I recommend this product! Enjoy!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I really love this Product leaves my hair soft and it smells great! After I blow dry my hair looks healthy and shiny!
Esther I.
Esther I.
OTTAWA, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great leave in, moisturizes my hair but doesn't leave it greasy. I use it once a week and my hair is soft and smells great. I hope it doesn't get off the market