BY RUSK

Being Sexy Hairspray locks in any style with volume, extra-firm hold and control. Infuses hair with texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable support. For any hair type. Features and Benefits: For All Hair Types Delivers Powerful Hold and Touchable Support Provides Natural Shine and Extreme Texture Type: Styling Products see more...

Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite hair spray! I got it on sAle at Cosmo prof for only 6$. I think it’s normally 10-12$. It has an amazing smell. Clients always comment on the fragrance when I use it on their hair. Sometimes it can feel a little sticky if you use too much. A little goes a long way and still feels flexible.
Rachel D.
Minneapolis, MN
Great hairspray if you want a wavy, tousled look. I have bought Rusk hairspray forever because I LOVE the smell so much. This one never gets crunchy, but provides enough volume without making your hair feel gritty like some other brands.
Diana T.
watsontown
My new favorite giro hair spray. I am a product junkie and a professional stylist of mor than 20 years... But I don't like the feel of stiff hair spray this is above all the perfect spay to hold your style without feeling stiff and it smells fabulous too:-)
Candace W.
I wasn't too big of a fan of this. It didn't hold my hair too well and the scent is awful. Way to floral and really strong, I wouldn't buy this again just for that reason
Anita C.
Waco, TX
My favorite hairspray of all of them. Keeps in humid weather and in high winds all day! Wish the price was a little less, but it is still worth it.
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
Great hold without the stickiness & won't make your hair crispy feeling. The smell is nice as well. It isn't too overpowering.
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
I use this hairspray whenever I curl my hair with my curling wand. It helps the curls to stay put.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
This product definitely stays to to its original name! it sure does make my hair look sexy!
kristin k.
nothing holds my thick hair like this hairspray, 8 hours at work and it's still looking fabulous! smells decent for hairspray and doesn't feel sticky or crunchy after. for sure recommended!