BY RUSK

WHAT IT IS Being Sexy Hairspray WHAT IT DOES Locks in any style with volume, extra-firm hold and control. It infuses hair with texture, natural shine and long-lasting, touchable hold and support. Being Sexy Hairspray is for any hair type. see more...

Sophia L.
i need my hair to last! this hair spray holds it all night long. i live in a super humid climate and my hair is stubborn but this hair spray works wonders! not to mention the price is amazing! i recommend this to al my friends and i haven’t heard one bad thing about it!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
Loveee this hairspray! It smells great! I got this for my grandma at tjs on sale and it sprays great and leaves hair in place and doesn't feel hard and gross
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
Love this hairspray it's not a heavy hold or light it's just perfect. the size is so big it has lasted me so long.