BY RUSK

Jenni W.
Roslindale
Amazing!!! I got this free as a sample to try and I’ll be purchasing this ASAP! I’ve been looking everywhere for something that softens my hair which is damaged from bleaching it and chemically straightening my hair. I’ve been wearing my hair curly and it’s been so dry and frizzy!!! This gets rid of all the frizz, softens and de-tangled my hair. It feels like the whole texture has changed for the better and I didn’t know this was even possible. I’m never too impressed by hair products but this is one of the few that works amazingly!!!
Alisha P.
This worked well and was a good product. I got it on sale for only about $5. I have fine hair with a lot of frizz in the summer humidity and it seemed to tame it a bit and make it more manageable. Smells ok too.
Kaylee W.
Yates City, IL
I got this as a sample from sally beauty and I love this product! It smells amazing and gives dull hair the shine it needs. Be careful not to use a lot and just focus it on the ends where it needs it most!
Alyssa W.
Chandler, AZ
Made my hair so soft and smells amazing. Got some samples from Sally’s beauty supply and I am a big fan. My hair is thin but wavy and frizzy. Smoothed and moisturized without weighing it down.
Ashley S.
Sacramento
It was just ok. Bought it from TJMaxx while on vacation. I don't think I would buy it at full price. It's not a horrible product but I wasn't super impressed either. I would say if you see it at Ross or TJMaxx maybe pick it up to give it a try
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
LOVE THIS!!! I just started using this and so far AMAZING !! My hair is extremely damaged, color treated, bleached and just a crazy frizzy mess. This had worked wonders in just a couple uses. It also smells very fresh and very clean.
micaela o.
So light for being an oil/serum product. You can’t even tell there’s anything in your hair! Doesn’t weigh down curls or any style really. Once again a plus for me is that it smells really good. Slightly pricey but worth it
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I actually like this quite a bit. It makes my hair look shiny but doesn't weigh it down. The bottle I got was 3 fluid oz for $5, so I was fine with the price. You don't need much of it. I also liked that it was a pump bottle because that is the packaging I personally like best for oils. If I can find this again, I would repurchase.
Melissa B.
Another wonderful product. I put this on my hair mid to ends when it's towel dried. It detangles, repairs and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Liz v.
Livermore, CA
I love this stuff to tame the Frizzies! It smells great and works great! I only need a small amount and it works beautifully!