BY RUSK

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN
I really didnt like this shampoo, made my hair feel extremely dry and gross. It doesnt have a very plesent smell. It aMost smells like paint or something. Definitely wont be repurchasing again. Not worth what i paid for.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Love this shampoo and smells amazing. Great for my hair for volume and is a great price I would defiantly recommend to friends and family
Roxanne B.
Really love the body fullness shampoo in this line. I have really thin hair and it seems to help a lot to make my hair become fuller.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Good shampoo, keeps your hair soft, not limp, it is not heavy so easy to wash out of your hair and feels clean without residue.
Krista T.
Sandusky, OH
This product adds so much body to my hair. It gives me that extra umph I need to make my styles come together.
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
This shampoo is alright! It could be better , it seems that they changed the formula they used years ago
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I love this shampoo! It gives me volume and it makes my hair smell nice. I will buy this again.
Bonnie H.
Mesa, AZ
I love how well the stuff works. I also love how well it makes my hair look. Super good stuff